Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's OVER! now move on


The garbage is over! I bet you are as sick of the politics as I am. From now on I'm going to concentrate on becoming a better ME. I have lots to do today. Working on my newsletter, rewriting some of my blogs for use in other venues, doing this blog, photographing my new works(that is a two day project, replacing photos on my website (after I get the photography done). The list goes on. But I'm really grateful to live in the United States in beautiful Arizona and Scottsdale by the mountains. I'm grateful for the love of and for my husband and for the ability to create great art (I think so)!
I'm looking for a studio outside my house. I had a great studio for 5 years in old town Scottsdale but moved back to the house when the developers were building the Waterfront complex. It got to be so dirty. I'll be teaching acrylic classes and my Spiritual Art workshop. Let me know if you are interested. Landis@landisart.com

No comments: